OCEAN5 AND TABLE 47 COVID-19 UPDATES
March 16, 2020
Dear valued guests, partners and friends,
During these difficult and unprecedented times, our primary focus is to care for our team and community, and will continue to be our priority. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be offering new to-go and delivery services, which we hope will help bring a break and fun into your home – or at least fill your bellies with great food!
We’ve always believed that every action matters, no matter how small, and together we can make a big impact. Every takeout, delivery and party box order will help us keep some of our team members working, which is extremely important to us. We are grateful for every single order. You can also support us through gift card purchases, which will help us out now while giving you a way to dine with us later.
Our team is hungry to keep serving you as best we can!
While Ocean5 and Table 47 will temporarily close most operations from March 17 through the end of the month, here what you can expect over the next few weeks:
- Our dining room, bar and coffee lounge are closed for dining in, starting March 17.
- Table 47 will continue to provide takeout, curbside pickup and delivery services so you can enjoy a wonderful meal at home plus a night off from cooking!
- Pickup and Delivery hours are 11 AM – 6 PM.
- Free delivery within Gig Harbor, $10 delivery within Kitsap or Pierce.
- Simply call us at 253-857-4777 to place your order.
- Payment: pick up when you arrive or pay via credit card over the phone.
- New! Chef Kyle created a new “Family Style Meal Menu,” for takeout or delivery. It’s an easy to reheat meal that’s great for the whole family.
- Our Coffee Lounge will be open for to-go beverages, 7 AM – noon daily.
- All activities, dining and seating within Ocean5 will be closed March 17-31, or until further notice.
- Special promotions, events and party reservations are canceled through at least May 17, 2020. Our team will reach out to affected guests directly about rescheduling.
- Kids birthday party coming soon? Or another celebration? You can still bring the fun home with our new “Fun in a Box” packages!
- Each Fun in a Box is an experience with food and fun and includes 2 large pizzas, garden salad, 8 cupcakes (updated), an activity/craft and 100 point game card for a future visit. Best of all, you can pick it up or we’ll deliver it to you!
- You can check out the details on our Parties and Events page.
- Gift cards are available for sale at front desk.
Please know that the remaining team is working hard to adjust to these quick changes, and we appreciate your patience as we navigate through these unprecedented times. We’re saddened but know this is the right thing to do, and are confident we will emerge even stronger when this is all behind us.
We can’t wait until we can share wonderful experiences with each of you again. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support!
The team at Ocean5 and Table 47
Our wonderful team of hospitality professionals are putting extra time and care into ensuring we keep our guests and our community healthy. While we always have exceptionally high standards for cleanliness and safety, we are placing focused attention in these areas:
- Continuous monitoring of recommendations by the Washington State Department of Health, Tacoma-Pierce County Dept of Health, along with attention to what’s happening in our local community so that we can make smart decisions that best support the health and safety of our guests, teams, and our community.
- Constantly sanitizing stations throughout our building for guests and team.
- Extra time and focus on cleaning and sanitizing of all shared surfaces, especially door handles, game room equipment, laser equipment, bowling balls, tables.
- Reminding team to stay home if they are showing any signs of illness.
- Mandatory hand washing every 20 minutes for all team members.
- Continued reminders and training for our team on proper methods of cleaning and sanitation.
- Bowling shoes optional*: we recognize guests may feel more comfortable in their own shoes. During this time, guests are not required to wear bowling shoes, and can wear any flat shoes for their game. *No heels please.
Our goal, now more than ever, is to provide a clean, safe, and fun environment where our community can gather and create fabulous memories. Our team is committed to this goal and are excited to be here to welcome you and your families for a few hours of fantastic food and fun.
Our hearts are with all of those being affected by this situation. We are hopeful that we will begin to see improvements and that the reach of this outbreak is quickly controlled. We realize you may have concerns and hope our proactive precautions help.
As a small business that’s still in our early stages, we truly appreciate your support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.